A great snack to enjoy after you finish the Master Cleanse is fresh guacamole. Served with carrots instead of chips, it makes for a very healthy treat. This recipe is very easy to make and so much better than store-bought guacamole. It will stay fresh for about 3 days, so feel free to double or triple the recipe.
- 1 avocado
- 1 medium tomato
- ½ lime juiced
- ½ clove garlic
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ½ t salt
- 2 T chopped parsley or substitute with cilantro if you prefer
- 2 carrots peeled & cut into strips (used for dipping);
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, parsley or cilantro & tomato
- Slice the avocado in half & scoop out the flesh & add to the mixture
- Squeeze juice of ½ fresh lime on top, add salt.
- Gently mix ingredients together, mashing the avocado as you go. Don’t over blend the ingredients.
- Serve with fresh carrot sticks.