Since my daily progress is becoming pretty much the same each day, I decided to summarize the next two days. So in today’s journal, I’ll review my master cleanse day 6 and 7 together.
Once thing that I really enjoy about being on the Master Cleanse is my energy is good, even in the morning. When I was on a juice cleanse before, I remember waking up & feeling so shaky that I could barely make it to the kitchen to prepare my juice. It was hard, especially since there is a lot of preparation that goes into a juice cleanse. Under both programs, you need to make the juice fresh, but with the Master Cleanse Lemonade diet you are only squeezing lemons which takes only a few minutes.
On the Master Cleanse, my energy is just fine in the morning and through the day. I feel fine to get up & prepare for the day. This is a testament to the Master Cleanse secrets guide getting me through the process. I think the protein source has a lot to do with my overall feeling of strength.
Master Cleanse Daily Routine
Here is my normal daily routine on the Master Cleanse.
- First thing in the morning I take the Salt Water Flush or Recommended Laxative Tea
- Through the day I drink 60 ounces Lemonade + About 4-6 glasses of water (when I remember).
- I enjoy a late afternoon & sometimes evening tea
- Recommended Protein (from the Secrets guide) 1-2x day
- Evening Psyllium Husks + more water
Master Cleanse Day 6 Summary
- Started with Salt water flush – it’s still terrible as ever. Spent the next hour in the bathroom off & on. Not my favorite part of the program.
- My energy is still good. I feel fine
- Hunger is not really an issue. I have adjusted by now & just drink more lemonade or have some protein
Master Cleanse Day 7 – Finally an Entire Week on the Program
Today is Day 7 of my Master Cleanse journey. I weighed myself again today, and I lost a total of 7 pounds! That is an average of a pound a day, which is really good for me. My weight today was 137.5. I am so happy to see the pounds continue to disappear.
Today was Sunday, and I had a busy day of errands. I was running around so didn’t keep to my normal schedule at home. I kept forgetting to drink enough water or lemonade like I normally do. The hunger pangs were a quick reminder. I also didn’t do the morning laxative, I went out in the morning & just plain forgot.
In the late evening, I had really bad stomach cramping. It was a hot feeling deep in my abdomen. Thankfully they only lasted about 15 minutes. I am sure the likely cause was my failure to drink enough during the day. Plus since I forgot the morning laxative, I wasn’t as “clean” as the other days. Hopefully I’ll do better tomorrow.
Master Cleanse Day 7 Summary
- Was hungrier today, but I kept forgetting to drink enough
- Missed my laxative this morning.
- Painful, but brief stomach cramps in the evening
- Energy level is still really good. I had no problem keeping up with the activities of the day
- Lost 4 more pounds!
So that’s it. My master cleanse day 6 and 7 combo journal. I can’t believe I’ve been doing this now for an entire week. The time has gone by fast and I’m really still amazed at how good I feel. And I’m losing weight and getting healthier at the same time. Bonus!!!